During Britney’s wild ride of life these past 2 -3 years have left all of us wondering what was she thinking, and now Spears is asking her self the exact same thing. She is doing a revealing documentary interview style called Britney for the Record, 90 minutes running time.
Spears says, “I sit there and I look back and I’m like, I’m a smart person. What the hell was I thinking? I’ve been through a lot in the past two or three years, and there’s a lot that people don’t know.”
The interview will air on November 30th, just two days before her new album Circus is released to the world, on MTV. The intent and reason behind this interview is to try to explain what was going on in her mind during her divorce, custody battle, rehabs stints, and public meltdowns crying for help. Lets also not forget to mention one particular MTV Music Awards Performance that did not go over so well.
Britney also says she’s hoping this TV special will “set the record straight” about her life, once and for all to see.

Britney Sexy Wallpapers 

Britney Sexy Wallpapers